Have your say on DIF2019 and beyond!
Everyone's invited to have their say on DIF2019 and beyond!
Your feedback is valuable to us and we are interested in your thoughts on the events you participated in during this year’s Digital Innovation Festival.
The survey will be open until 14 November only please see Terms & Conditions below.
Reimagination Thought Leaders’ Summit 2019 will explore how amazing humans are creating and using epic technologies to transform existing business models, developing new businesses, creating jobs of the future, and tackling some of the biggest challenges impacting our society in a rapidly changing digital world.
You're invited to our last DIF Mixer for 2019
Join us to celebrate all that made up the 2019 Digital Innovation Festival.
Speakers, hosts, partners and participants are all invited to catch up with the people you met and make new contacts to plan how you will make the DIF next year.
See you at the Melbourne home of DIF -
the Victorian Innovation Hub at the Goods Shed North.
DIF Feedback Loop Competition and
2019 Digital Innovation Festival Survey Terms and Conditions
Your participation in the DIF Feedback Loop Competition and 2019 Digital Innovation Festival Survey constitutes your deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Promoter: The promoter of this Competition is the Jobs, Innovation and Business Engagement Group, Department of Jobs, Precincts and Resources (‘the Department’), located at 121 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000. ABN: 83 295 188 244.
2. Entry: In order to constitute a valid entry, you must complete the DIF Feedback Loop 2019 Digital Innovation Festival Survey at https://difloop.com/
3. There is no entry fee to the Competition and no purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
4. Entry into the Competition is limited to one entry per person. Entrants must be over the age of 18.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. The Department reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of survey entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Department to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Competition Period: The Competition commences on 28 October. The closing date for receipt of valid entries is midnight AEST on 14 November 2019. The Department does not accept any responsibility for entries not received for any reason.
8. Winners: Three (3) winners will be selected at random and will each receive one (1) ticket to the 2019 Reimagination Thought Leadership Summit and Disruptor Awards Dinner to be held on 4 December 2019, at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, presented by the Australian Computer Society. The minimum value of a prize is $695. Event information is available at: https://reimagination.acs.org.au.
9. Prizes: Prizes are non-exchangeable and cannot be substituted for cash. By accepting a prize, a winner agrees to any festival or product/ticket terms and conditions that apply to the prize, in addition to these terms and conditions. The Department is not liable for the third-party supply of the prize.
10. Personal entry only: The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Competition repeatedly is prohibited and will render an entry submitted by that entrant invalid.
11. Prize draw: The prize draw will take place at the Department’s office at Level 32, 121 Exhibition St, Melbourne.
12. Notification: The prize winners will be notified by 15 November 2019 via email and the tickets associated with the Prize will be emailed when they become available. The draw of winners is final and conclusive.
13. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of the Department notifying them, the Department may determine that the prize is forfeited and randomly pick a replacement winner.
14. Liability: The Department will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, any consequential or indirect loss), cost or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered (whether or not due to the negligence of any person) and releases the Department from any claim in connection with the entrant entering this Competition; as a result of the administration of the Competition; or in connection with the acceptance, selection or use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (and, if so, that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law).
15. Copyright: All Competition entries submitted become the property of the Department. Copyright in the entry vests in the Department when it is received by the Department. The Department will use the survey results at its discretion.
17. Laws: The Competition is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
18. Queries: Any queries relating to the Competition should be addressed to email@example.com.