Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) face-to-face events may be moved online or cancelled at short notice. If you have questions about the status of an event, please contact the event organiser on the listing. The latest business information and support for coronavirus (COVID-19) is available at Business Victoria.
Melbourne Angels Masterclass - Due Diligence
- Sat 18th Jul 2020, 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- 200 Leicester St, Carlton VIC 3053
- Book Tickets
Why do Due Diligence?
Research on Angel investing portfolios shows that more and better due diligence increases the probability of both venture success and investment returns.
Good quality due diligence is a discipline that follows a repeatable process.
Due diligence on start-ups requires agility and adapting to each venture.
Remember: while luck always plays a part in any success story, a comprehensive and systematic evaluation by the early stage seed and/or Angel investor of the investment proposal will greatly improve the probability of success
- introduces the issues confronting Angels and founders in conducting due diligence on seed round investments;
- provides tools and guidelines for conducting due diligence;
- collaborative exercise on sample due diligence case.
Masterclass is open to all and we welcome the startup ecosystem to join us.
Whether you be:
- an existing Angel or early-stage seed investor,
- an aspiring Angel or early-stage investor,
- a founder, or aspiring founder, or
- a business advisor, or other supporting professional,
put aside part of your Saturday to join us in a congenial and supportive workshop environment.