Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) face-to-face events may be moved online or cancelled at short notice. If you have questions about the status of an event, please contact the event organiser on the listing. The latest business information and support for coronavirus (COVID-19) is available at Business Victoria.
Marketing with Pinterest - Macedon Ranges
This workshop "Marketing with Pinterest" is being delivered as part of the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
**If you have previously registered for the program and paid $55, please call MIC on (03) 94901402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the unique coupon code to register for this workshop**
ABOUT THE ASBAS DIGITAL SOLUTIONS PROGRAM
The Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) program provides low-cost, high-quality digital advisory services to small businesses across Victoria—and it’s come to Macedon Ranges!
The program is being delivered in Macedon Ranges by Melbourne Innovation Centre in partnership with Macedon Shire Council.
The program supports your online business needs by offering the following:
- Group Workshops (like this one!)
- One-on-one mentoring (2 hours)
- ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- Interactive Webinars
How much will the program cost me?
The ASBAS Digital Solutions program requires a single $55 payment, which grants you full access to the above outlined components of the program.
Am I eligible?
If your business has an ABN and less than 20 employees, you are eligible for the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
How do I sign up?
- Purchase your $55 ticket to this event via this page
- You will automatically be added to the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- You will receive a “Welcome to the ASBAS Digital Solutions program” email
- Follow the prompts to confirm your registration for the program
Once you are fully registered, you will be able to access a code on the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal that will enable you to sign up to the other events in the series.
We’re here to help.
* * *
This Week's Topic: Marketing with Pinterest
Pinterest is a powerful visual platform for businesses with aesthetically striking products or services. Showcase your brand while relating to your customers and gaining follows, website visits, and sales. Share, create, and curate your small business’ own on-brand image collection online.
Step up your results by advertising to increase post engagement, website clicks, or mass awareness. Take Pinterest to your website and embed photos that users can save to their profiles. Determine your posting schedule for consistency and don’t forget to categorise!
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics we'll discuss:
- The benefits of Pinterest for visual small businesses
- Setting up an appealing Pinterest account
- Establishing a recognisable, desirable brand
- Gaining a strong, relevant following
- Rules and etiquette—how and how not to behave on Pinterest
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Start a Pinterest account for their small business
- Grow a Pinterest following
- Better utilise Pinterest for their small business
Register for this workshop to learn how to use Pinterest to unlock business opportunities and potential customers.
** BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL **
This program is delivered by:
This program is proudly supported by: