Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) face-to-face events may be moved online or cancelled at short notice. If you have questions about the status of an event, please contact the event organiser on the listing. The latest business information and support for coronavirus (COVID-19) is available at Business Victoria.
Enhance Business Efficiency with the Cloud - Hepburn
This workshop "Enhance Business Efficiency with the Cloud" is being delivered as part of the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
**If you have previously registered for the program and paid $55, please call MIC on (03) 94901402 or email email@example.com for the unique coupon code to register for this workshop**
ABOUT THE ASBAS DIGITAL SOLUTIONS PROGRAM
The Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) program provides low-cost, high-quality digital advisory services to small businesses across Victoria—and it’s come to Hepburn!
The program is being delivered in Hepburn by Melbourne Innovation Centre in partnership with Hepburn Shire Council.
The program supports your online business needs by offering the following:
- Group Workshops (like this one!)
- One-on-one mentoring (2 hours)
- ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- Interactive Webinars
How much will the program cost me?
The ASBAS Digital Solutions program requires a single $55 payment, which grants you full access to the above outlined components of the program.
Am I eligible?
If your business has an ABN and less than 20 employees, you are eligible for the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
How do I sign up?
- Purchase your $55 ticket to this event via this page
- You will automatically be added to the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- You will receive a “Welcome to the ASBAS Digital Solutions program” email
- Follow the prompts to confirm your registration for the program
Once you are fully registered, you will be able to access a code on the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal that will enable you to sign up to the other events in the series.
We’re here to help.
This Week's Topic: Enhance Business Efficency with the Cloud
Cloud computing gives you access to your business data and applications anywhere, at any time. Vast improvements to connectivity, lower costs of online storage, and faster processing now allow solutions to be delivered reliably, securely, and easily for a monthly fee.
Determine whether the cloud is right for your small business. Understand the risks and how to manage them. Discover cloud-based accounting software, customer relationship and project management tools.
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics we'll discuss:
- Benefits of cloud computing for small business
- Free cloud storage such as Google Drive and Dropbox
- Integrations to consolidate your data
- Working remotely using cloud-based applications for mobile
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Understand what cloud computing really means
- Streamline their processes and improve accessibility
- Walk away with an increased knowledge of cloud-based applications
Register for this workshop to learn safe cloud computing for small business!
** BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL **
This program is delivered by:
This program is proudly supported by: