Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) face-to-face events may be moved online or cancelled at short notice. If you have questions about the status of an event, please contact the event organiser on the listing. The latest business information and support for coronavirus (COVID-19) is available at Business Victoria.
Improve Cyber Security for Small Business - Campaspe
This workshop "Cyber Security for Small Business" is being delivered as part of the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
**If you have previously registered for the program and paid $55, please call MIC on (03) 94901402 or email email@example.com for the unique coupon code to register for this workshop**
ABOUT THE ASBAS DIGITAL SOLUTIONS PROGRAM
The Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) program provides low-cost, high-quality digital advisory services to small businesses across Victoria—and it’s come to Campaspe!
The program is being delivered in Campaspe by Melbourne Innovation Centre in partnership with Campaspe Shire Council.
The program supports your online business needs by offering the following:
- Group Workshops (like this one!)
- One-on-one mentoring (2 hours)
- ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- Interactive Webinars
How much will the program cost me?
The ASBAS Digital Solutions program requires a single $55 payment, which grants you full access to the above outlined components of the program.
Am I eligible?
If your business has an ABN and less than 20 employees, you are eligible for the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
How do I sign up?
- Purchase your $55 ticket to this event via this page
- You will automatically be added to the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- You will receive a “Welcome to the ASBAS Digital Solutions program” email
- Follow the prompts to confirm your registration for the program
Once you are fully registered, you will be able to access a code on the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal that will enable you to sign up to the other events in the series.
We’re here to help.
This Week's Topic: Improve Cyber Security for your Small Business
It’s critical that small businesses have cyber security measures in place. Data breaches can cost your business money, confidential information, and the trust of your customers. Understand the potential threats to your business posed by cyberattacks.
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics we'll discuss:
- Developing a cyber security plan
- How often you should back up and update computers
- Securing your website and protecting customer information
- Potential losses—credit card details, personal data, and login information
- General cyber security mindset
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Understand the possible risks in doing business online
- Be prepared against cyberattacks
- Walk away with an increased knowledge of online security
Register for this workshop to learn how to protect your small business with cyber security!
** BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL **
This program is delivered by:
This program is proudly supported by: