Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) face-to-face events may be moved online or cancelled at short notice. If you have questions about the status of an event, please contact the event organiser on the listing. The latest business information and support for coronavirus (COVID-19) is available at Business Victoria.
Future Work Skills Gaps & Talent Recruitment Essentials - Business Lunch
Have trouble recruiting great staff? Hear about local skills gap research plus trends in talent acquisition to improve your own processes
About this Event
Finding new talent can be difficult - especially in regional centres. Secure the top talent for your business by ensuring you're across the latest trends and key strategies to help improve the recruitment process.
- Hear the results of Benalla's deep dive workforce research
- Learn about trends happening in talent acquisition
- Gain tips to identify, recruit and hire high-quality candidates using technology to upskill and streamline your processes
- Write job ads to get the best candidates
- Discover what recruiting looks like in the future world of work
- Discuss skills shortages and what we can do collectively to improve talent recruitment in our region
Brought to you by Benalla Rural City Council in partnership with Regional Development Victoria