Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) face-to-face events may be moved online or cancelled at short notice. If you have questions about the status of an event, please contact the event organiser on the listing. The latest business information and support for coronavirus (COVID-19) is available at Business Victoria.
Grant Writing Tips for NFPs
- Thu 4th Jun 2020, 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM
- Book Tickets
Supporting community through times of change
Helping community groups determine if they are grant ready, and to set up a framework, from which one can be ready to apply for any grant
What grants are available?
There are many grants available to non-profit organisations. With the majority of the workforce being volunteers with limited time to dedicate to applying for grants, how does one decide which ones are best and where to invest precious time into?
Are you grant ready?
- What are grants and why do organisations give them out
- What funding is available?
- Selling one’s organisation and project
- Defining the project and its benefits
- The cost of the plan – the budget
- Defining the organisations stakeholders and partners
- Sustainability - keeping the project going after the funding finishes
- Evaluation of the project