Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) face-to-face events may be moved online or cancelled at short notice. If you have questions about the status of an event, please contact the event organiser on the listing. The latest business information and support for coronavirus (COVID-19) is available at Business Victoria.
Free webinar - Understanding your thinking style under stress
- Wed 10th Jun 2020, 9:30 AM - 9:50 AM
- this is an online event
- Book Tickets
Are you finding your new work arrangement stressful?
Join a free 20 minute webinar to learn about the Herrmann Brain Dominance (HBDI) thinking styles assessment tool and how it can help you work better under stress.
In this short session we will review the pioneering research of Ned Herrmann’s whole brain methods and creative thinking model, the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI).
- We will discuss your thinking under stress
- Identify how do you react in times of stress
- How does your behavior affect others in the workplace
- Explore what strategies you can implement to gain control and continue to build trust with others.