Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) face-to-face events may be moved online or cancelled at short notice. If you have questions about the status of an event, please contact the event organiser on the listing. The latest business information and support for coronavirus (COVID-19) is available at Business Victoria.
Create an Ecommerce Website with Shopify - Wangaratta Digital Hub
This workshop "Create an Ecommerce Website with Shopify" is being delivered as part of the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
**If you have previously registered for the program and paid $55, please call MIC on (03) 94901402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the unique coupon code to register for this workshop**
ABOUT THE ASBAS DIGITAL SOLUTIONS PROGRAM
The Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) program provides low-cost, high-quality digital advisory services to small businesses across Victoria—and it’s come to Wangaratta!
The program is being delivered by Melbourne Innovation Centre in partnership with Wangaratta Digital Hub!
The program supports your online business needs by offering the following:
- Group Workshops (like this one!)
- One-on-one mentoring (2 hours)
- ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- Interactive Webinars
How much will the program cost me?
The ASBAS Digital Solutions program requires a single $55 payment, which grants you full access to the above outlined components of the program.
Am I eligible?
If your business has an ABN and less than 20 employees, you are eligible for the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
How do I sign up?
- Purchase your $55 ticket to this event via this page
- You will automatically be added to the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- You will receive a “Welcome to the ASBAS Digital Solutions program” email
- Follow the prompts to confirm your registration for the program
Once you are fully registered, you will be able to access a code on the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal that will enable you to sign up to the other events in the series.
We’re here to help.
* * *
This Week's Topic: CREATE AN ECOMMERCE WEBSITE WITH SHOPIFY
Setting up an online store with Shopify will save you the time, money, and stress of building an e-commerce website from scratch. Shopify is a simple, user-friendly service for beginners. This workshop will start you off with how to set up an account and choose a template that best suits your business.
You will also learn how to add your products, customise your store, set up a domain, and activate your payment processor. Everything you need to know to enable you to confidently press that “Launch Website” button!
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics we'll discuss:
- Why Shopify is a reliable online store builder for small business
- How you can customise Shopify templates to suit your brand
- Tips to ensure you build a website with a strong UX (user experience)
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Be in control of their own website
- Create a simple and appealing online store
- Become familiar with Shopify and set up your own store with confidence
Attend this workshop to create a simple, easy-to-maintain online store with Shopify.
** BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL **
This program is delivered by:
This program is supported by: