Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) face-to-face events may be moved online or cancelled at short notice. If you have questions about the status of an event, please contact the event organiser on the listing. The latest business information and support for coronavirus (COVID-19) is available at Business Victoria.
Sales and Marketing Alignment
- Thu 23rd Jul 2020, 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- online event
- View Website
This is an Online Event
- Duration: 1 Day, 9 AM-4:30 PM
- Level: Beginner
- Language: English
- Best For: Marketing and Sales leaders looking to create alignment in their company’s goals, definition of quality leads, technical processes, and communication strategy.
Training is best suited for Professional and Enterprise subscriptions, as they will be able to access all the tools covered in the demos, best practices, and activities in training.
- Service Level Agreements
- Defining Ideal Customer Profiles
- Qualifying Leads
- Lead Handoff Procedure
- Lead Hand Back Procedure
- Developing a Lead Score
- Aligning Content & Communication
- Funnel Reporting and Goals
- Service Level Agreements: Identify processes and strategies for using your HubSpot tools to align your Marketing and Sales team .
- Defining Quality Leads: Align how your team defines what it means to be a “Quality” lead based on their engagement and lead data.
- Developing a Lead Score: Learn how to build a custom lead score model to prioritize your highest quality leads.
- Lead Handoff & Handback: Use HubSpot workflows to automatically hand leads forward or backwards through your sales process.
- Funnel Reporting: Use HubSpot Funnel reports to define your goals and monitor your performance. Learn tactics for maintaining these goals with SLAs.
- Content & Communication: Learn tactics for aligning the way in which you communicate internally as well as with leads and customers.