Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) face-to-face events may be moved online or cancelled at short notice. If you have questions about the status of an event, please contact the event organiser on the listing. The latest business information and support for coronavirus (COVID-19) is available at Business Victoria.
Blockchain Innovation Roundtable Melbourne
Theme – 30 Blockchain Project Leads/Managers High Tea Summit
Blockchain Innovation Roundtable will explore the industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology.
It connects Australia’s blockchain gurus and technology players in this space including emerging startups with regional businesses, governments, and IT leaders from across key industry verticals.
Come learn from the best in the space at Blockchain Innovation Roundtable!
Ethernomicon: A Case Study of a Crypto-Asset Game
- Christopher Betts, National Australia Bank
Panel discussion : My experiences during Blockchain Implementation
- Chris Berg, RMIT Blockchain Innovation Hub
- Ray Ram Thanni, Monash Blockchain Alliance
- Roy Hui, Pellar Technology Pty Ltd
Redefining the logistics industry with Smart B/L
- Giftson Selladurai, TRIBE Blockchain Australia & Ruah Tech Solutions
Blockchain-based Overlay Service for New Payments Platform
- Duncan Cameron, Capgemini Invent
- Ziyuan Wang, Swinburne University of Technology
Blockchain Use Cases in Finance, Government, Retail and similar industries
- Guy Harrison, ProvenDB
Role of Blockchain in Supply Chain Management
- Dr Isaac Balbin, Parsl Lty Ltd
Blockchain Technology and Innovation
- Zia Word, Crypto Queens
Cross-Blockchain Databases for Governments: The Technology for Public Registries and Smart Laws
- Oleksii Konashevych, Emernotar.io
Privacy and Scalability in Private and Public Blockchain System
- Rahul Golash, The BlockLedger Pty Ltd
Blockchain Testing Challenges
- Harinder Seera, National Australia Bank