Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) face-to-face events may be moved online or cancelled at short notice. If you have questions about the status of an event, please contact the event organiser on the listing. The latest business information and support for coronavirus (COVID-19) is available at Business Victoria.
Microsoft Visio Introduction
- Mon 31st Aug 2020, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Level 2/52 Albert Rd, South Melbourne VIC 3205
- Book Tickets
Learn to create high quality business diagrams, including flowcharts, organisation charts, timelines, and much more with Microsoft Visio.
During the course you will make use of tips and techniques to make your workflow more efficient.
This is an introductory level course.
What you get
- Class size kept to a maximum of 10 participants.
- Average class is 4-6 people.
- Qualified, experienced and approachable facilitators.
- Training materials and take away practice files.
- Lifetime post course support.
We encourage you to bring along your own laptop so you are familiar with its layout and functionality. If you do not have a laptop, we can supply one on the training day.
Microsoft Visio Introduction Course Content
- Exploring the Visio Interface
- Finding and Using Commands
- Using Templates
- Using Stencils and Shapes
- Searching for Shapes
Working with Templates
- Creating Diagrams from Templates
- Using Stencils
- Understanding Visio Pages
- Setting up your Page
- Dimensions and Scales
- Foreground/Background Pages
- Basic Flow Charts
- Adding Flowchart Shapes
- Working with Shape Properties
- Using Connectors
- Cross Functional Flow Charts
- Creating Organisation Charts from Scratch
- Using the Organisation Chart Wizard
Workshop - Creating Diagrams
- Brainstorming Diagrams
- Network Diagrams
- Gantt Charts
If you need to book a course after the ticket sales have closed, please get in touch and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
See here for terms and conditions.