Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) face-to-face events may be moved online or cancelled at short notice. If you have questions about the status of an event, please contact the event organiser on the listing. The latest business information and support for coronavirus (COVID-19) is available at Business Victoria.
Leading the Product (Digital)
An immersive, engaging digital experience
Leading the Product is Australia's favourite Product Management conference.
You’ll be taken on a journey through the new 7 Ps of Product (Problem, Purpose, Position, Price, Practice, Promotion, Performance) where you will be challenged to make decisions on how to create, launch and grow a product.
Our Chief Storyteller, Kent Weathers, will guide you through the day explaining how each session, piece of information and decision fits into and affects the whole picture. Each of the key speakers will tackle one of the 7 Ps, explaining its importance to modern Product Management and how it drives Product and business success.
Some of the sessions on the day will feature:
- Kate Leto - 20+year Product Leader
- Steven Haines - Product Management Author & Legend
- Caitlin Blackwell - Head of Product, Seek
- Aubrey Blanche - Diversity and Culture leader formerly Atlassian, now at Culture Amp
- Klaas Raaijmakers, Head of Product, STAN
What is Leading the Product (Digital)?
It’s Australia’s favourite Product Management conference. It has been running since 2015 and has grown and SOLD OUT every single year – more than 1,200 people attended in 2019. In 2020, we have reimagined it as an immersive, interactive, digital experience featuring Product Leaders from around the world.
What sets this year’s conference apart from ANY other Product Conference is how the live audience participation will shape the day.
- You and the rest of the audience will collaboratively make on-the-spot product decisions which will change the way the day unfolds.
- During the day you will jointly create an e-Book with hundreds of other passionate product professionals. This practical take-away will embed all of your learning and let you easily share it with your team.
What are the 7 Ps of Product?
It’s our new way of envisioning Product Management. The 7 Ps allow Product Managers to rise above the day-to-day slog and truly think through what makes a successful Product and how to make it happen. It builds on the best aspects of the 7 Ps of marketing, orients them on Product Management, and makes them fit today’s world.
What do you get out of coming?
Professional and career development
Ideas and inspiration
A sense of community
Shake off your COVID concerns for one day and join us!