Restrictions are in place to help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and save lives. For more information visit the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) website.
#AAH2018 - Reboot
All Above All Human 2018 content is now available to watch on demand you can now watch all 15 talks from the #aah18 conference
In August 2018, Startup Victoria hosted Above All Human, the third incarnation of the tech conference with humanity at its heart. Featuring a mix of global and local speakers, the day was filled with insights and inspirations from the world's most innovative minds.
Above All Human is a technology and innovation conference about driving change and solving big challenges. We bring together all kinds of people for a day of insights and innovation from the world’s most pioneering minds.
The spirit of Above All Human is, at its core, about technology and science in the service of humanity: we are curious about opportunities, mindful of values and driven by a desire to effect change in our lifetimes.
We don’t talk about tech for tech’s sake. We don’t trade off current buzzwords or trends. We foster expansive thinking and new ideas, big and small. We carefully curate the experience of above all human to be as impactful as possible; we want you to be energised, inspired, dig in and get nerdy (we come from tech roots, after all) and maybe come away with an idea to solve a problem that hasn’t been solved yet.
- Chike Ukaegbu & Adele Smee: Leapfroggers - Understanding The Diverse Opportunity W/ People & Tech
- Prof Genevieve Bell: Being Human In The Age of AI
- Simon Raik-Allen: The Consensual Hallucination
- Taking It Personally — The Powers, Perils and Potential of Tthe Genomic Revolution
- Design and The Self - Why We Need Good Design
- Professor Michael J Biercuk: Starting Up The Quantum Future
- Sacha Judd: Superfan
- Daniel Petre and Anil Sabharwal: Lessons Learned Building Tech Companies While Building a Happy Life
- Shu Yang Lin: Prototyping The Future of Democracy
- Fenn Bailey & Connie Kuhlman: The Shit Techcrunch Won’t Tell You About Start Up Life
- Gary Swart: What I Learned from Decades of Operating in Silicon Valley
- Ivan Lim: Becoming Great Founders - The Path Less Travelled
- Mina Radhakrishnan: The Hard Thing About Easy Things
- Move Fast and Don’t Fuck Up Civilisation