Restrictions are in place to help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and save lives. For more information visit the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) website.
Pearcey Roundtable: Enabling a Resilient Future
- on-demand event
- View Website
Pearcey Institute Roundtable was held on 2 September as part of the DIF2020 Festival
Australia as a Technology-led Economy after the 2020 Pandemic
The DIF 2020 Pearcey Institute virtual roundtable discussion asked some of the big questions about the role of technology, government and society in overcoming the economic shutdown from the 2020 Pandemic.
An esteemed panel of industry thought leaders presented their thoughts:
- Bronwyn Le Grice, CEO ANDHealth
- Jess Perrin, Head of Social Innovation & Digital Inclusion, Infoxchange
- Dr Ian Oppermann, Chief Data Scientist & CEO, NSW Data Analytics Centre
- Adjunct Prof. Stephen Alexander, Hult International Business School
- Stewart Marshall, Mr SaaS, Commercial Software Strategist
- Matthew Newman, Applied AI Ethics & Founder, TechInnocens
- Introduced and moderated by Denis Tebbutt, Chairman of the Pearcey Institute
- Opening remarks from the Honourable Danny Pearson, MP Essendon, Assistant Treasurer, Minister for Government Services & Regulatory Reform
- Closing comments by Wayne Fitzsimmons OAM, Chairman of the Pearcey Foundation
About the Pearcey Institute
The Pearcey Institute is an initiative of the Pearcey Foundation to bring together industry, government, academia and investors to do socio-economic research focused on creating a globally competitive Australian technology sectorDiscover more about the Pearcey Institute.
This event was sponsored by the Victorian Governmentand as a feature of the Digital Innovation Festival, now on its fifth year of celebration of Victoria's tech community.