Restrictions are in place to help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and save lives. For more information visit the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) website.
High School Hackathon
As part of the Digital Innovation Festival, we hacked digital solutions in response to our changing world.
With support from industry professionals, Pearcey Foundation and Museums Victoria staff, high school students had the opportunity to respond to the question:
How might digital innovations support Victorians to adapt to change?
On the final day of DIF2020 Festival, 50 year 9 and 10 students from Wyndham Central College STEM Academy logged into Microsoft Teams to hack the future.
Key questions on adapting to change with the help of digital innovations
- How might we feed ourselves in the future?
- How might we move ourselves in the future?
- How might we capture information?
- What will we do with all the information we capture?
- How might we communicate?
Panel and Q&A
- Daniel Bowen, Microsoft
- Kelly Hutchinson, Pearcey Foundation
- Jonathan Shearer, Scienceworks
- Catherine de Burgh-Day, Bureau of Meterology