Digital trends 2021! What to expect…and how to implement these trends within your business!
Presented by CLINTON BEGG
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Keeping up-to-date, and with the pace of digital technology, software and social media trends can be a challenge. Digital expert Clinton Begg will walk you through all of the trends to influence digital, your customers and your small business in 2021!
The workshop will cover:
- Social media trends in 2021
- Facebook Messenger! The best customer engagement tool (EVER)
- Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and TikToc! How these platforms will look in the year ahead
- Websites! What’s new and what’s old! How to transform your website into a workable asset
- Latest in Customer Management Software
Important - Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Jobs and Small Business and the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Innovation and Science for program evaluation and reporting purposes and; they may be approached by a representative of the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership with Burdekin Council, Townsville City Council and RDA Townsville & North West.