Restrictions are in place to help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and save lives. For more information visit the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) website.
- Wed 28th Oct 2020, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- online event
- Book Tickets
The Path Towards a Digital Future of Work for the Local Government
How is the Brimbank City Council incorporating RPA in delivering various council services to its diverse community?
Local councils and city leaders have long struggled with programme performance, overwhelming workloads, budget pressures, and legislative mandates while trying to meet mission objectives. We are witnessing the beginning of a fundamental shift in the way humans create value at work; and more than technology, People still matter.
The Fourth Industrial Revolution unites the physical and digital worlds to offer entirely innovative ways to gather and use data for making more informed business decisions. There is a need for a fresh approach from leadership to reconstruct the workforce with a digital edge. The Customer and Technology Transformation in Local Government report compiled recently by the Public Sector Network’s Local Government Transformation Series in Australia and New Zealand shared that close to 100 percent of respondents said that improving customer /citizen experience, digitisation and modernising technology were the three prime focus areas for transformation.
With distinguished leaders in Citizen Experience, Operations, Finance and Transformation from across the different councils, this webinar provides a comprehensive view on some key points:
- RPA’s broad spectrum of capabilities of delivering cost savings, increased productivity, higher service levels and quality, greater citizen experience, lower risks and near perfect compliance.
- How the Local Government can leverage empathy-led Hyper-Automation to pave the path towards a Digital Future of Work in the new during-and-post COVID-19 world.
- Dinesh Rajendran, Business Improvement Lead, Brimbank City Council
- Hardeep Randhava, Director Sales, Automation Anywhere
- Greg Hill, Industry Advisor, Spectar Group Pty Ltd
Use this 1 hour discussion to connect with your peers to see how they are improving customer /citizen experience, and approach digitisation and modernising technology.
If you like the topic but your calendar is full on that day, secure your free seat anyway and we will send you the recording to review on-demand post-event.