Restrictions are in place to help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and save lives. For more information visit the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) website.
Reset Your Career: Workshop & Action Plan to Get You Back on Track.
A program designed to launch or reset your job hunting with a series of masterclasses and a 31-day action plan.
Has your career been covid'd? Let's press reset and start planning for a new era.
We can all agree that 2020 has been a complicated year, and maybe you and other professionals like you at some point have lost track of your career goals, your focus, and your ambitions.
Most importantly, lockdown, working from home and unemployment have left many of us disconnected from what employers are now searching for in their new hires.
Ready to kickstart your engines and get back on track?
Reset Your Career is a program designed by Renata Bernarde, a job-hunting expert and career strategist, to launch or reset your job hunting with a series of masterclasses and a 31-day action plan.
It is perfect for professionals and executives in-between jobs in 2020 and hoping to find work in the corporate, public, and nonprofit sectors.
In a hybrid program that mixes self-guided content and live Zoom gatherings, Renata Bernarde - an experienced Career Strategist and Job Hunting Expert - will personally take you through the step-by-step of how to reset your career and start getting your job search plans into gear.
Reset Your Career Program Overview
1/2 Day Workshop Program
The workshop will be held on Tuesday 27 October from 9 am to 1 pm AEST, then recorded and made available to participants on the Reset Your Career Online Platform:
- 9.00 am Welcome Address from Geoff Slade (Executive Chairman of the recruitment company Slade Group) and Renata Bernarde (Career Coach and Program Host)
- 9.20 am Session 1: Reset Your Career
- 10.15 am Session 2: How to Find Work in Turbulent Times
- 11.00 am Break
- 11:15 am Session 3: Recruiters' Panel - Recruiters from Slade Group and the Interchange Bench will share with participants their insight on the job market and answer questions
- 12.00 pm Session 4: Telling Your Leadership Story
- 12:45 pm Next Steps
31 Days of Actions Plan
From the moment you register, you will be able to active a step-by-step plan designed to motivate you and support the development of a successful career advancement routine. You will receive one email per day for 31 days. Each email includes a new task, advice, or recommendation to boost your job hunting or professional development.
The Reset Your Career online platform includes the following resources dor you to download:
- Workbook: Top 10 Tips for Making Job Hunting More Successful and Less Stressful
- Guide: COVID-19 Essentials for Corporate Professionals
- Workbook: How to Job Hunt During Turbulent Times
- The Mega List of Action Verbs for Career Enthusiasts
- Checklist: How to Give and Receive Feedback
- LinkedIn Checklist
One month after the workshop, let's meet again to celebrate participants' success, promote accountability, discuss options, next steps, and get an update on the job market.
Want to learn more about Reset Your Career?
You can learn more about the program and register HERE