EdTech Trade Mission to India
Virtual Trade Mission
The EdTech mission is scheduled to coincide with TIESS - The International Education and Skill Summit organised by DIDAC. The mission is aimed at scoping market opportunities and showcase Victorian EdTech solutions to potential buyers, collaborating partners and prospective channel partners.
What types of businesses should apply?
The participants will include opportunity to meet Distributors/resellers, channel partners, tech companies providing solutions to the education sector, EdTech consultants, Prominent Indian Educators and decision makers.
Why should I apply?
Participants on the VTM will have opportunities in:
- one-on-one business matching sessions
- a customised workshop to demonstrate select products and solutions
- a targeted Round Table session for in-depth discussions with senior education leaders to receive insights into the mindset and the market in India
- networking and market insights at the TIESS conference.
Virtual trade mission details
Mission dates: TIESS scheduled on 27 to 30 January 2021, followed by a Victorian Roundtable and workshop series in the week of 22 February 2021.
About our Virtual Trade Missions
At Global Victoria, we’re continually looking for new and innovative ways to help Victorian businesses become more globally connected.
Our trade mission program plays an important role in supporting Victorian businesses to expand their potential in international markets and increase their exports.
As part of the Victorian Government’s $15.7million Export Recovery Package, we'll be delivering a suite of Virtual Trade Missions (VTMs) in 2020/21. The program aims to connect businesses to global opportunities and help them conduct their international business across digital platforms.
The VTM program builds on our comprehensive suite of initiatives and global network of 23 Victorian Government Trade and Investment (VGTI) offices.
Based on individual requirements, eligible Victorian businesses taking part in the VTM program may have access to the following trade mission components:
- business matching and one-to-one introductions
- engaging virtual networking events
- virtual exhibitions, panel sessions, group briefings, market insights and other trade mission content
- in-market experiences for international delegates – showcasing Victorian products in markets where coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions allow
- virtual presenting and pitch training
- marketing collateral creation including video content.