Developing Your Brand - StartNorth LaunchVic Masterclass #4
Personal and business brands define who you are and what you and your business stand for.
This Masterclass will:
- help you to review your brand or identify the strategies you’ll need to develop the brand you want to be,
- explore the importance of an online and social media presence to build your brand, and
- outline the opportunities for personal and business brand promotion.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Startups, Scaleups, Entrepreneurs, Small-Medium Businesses and Aspiring Business Owners.
INCLUSIONS & KEY TAKEAWAYS:
This Masterclass will be interactive with a mix of information and a workshop.
You will walk away with a clear understanding of how existing customers are your best sales and business development tools.
The Masterclass will include:
• information and a workshop which allows you to tailor your learning to your business
• an action plan for creating loyal customers who positively promote your business
• A chance to connect with other business owners
We encourage questions to the facilitator and interaction with other participants so that you may explore opportunities for collaboration and increased supplier relationships.
Masterclasses have limited places so please RSVP as soon as possible to make sure you don’t miss out.
Morning tea provided.
If you have any questions, please contact Kelly Court on 9205 2835.
This series of events is made possible with funding from LaunchVic, an initiative of the Victorian State Government, established to develop and grow the local startup ecosystem.
StartNorth Coworking Space
We're a new coworking space located in the redeveloped Town Hall Broadmeadows, opening Spring 2019 for Startups and small businesses in Melbourne's north. Our passion is helping startups and scaleups succeed, so before we even have our coworking space open we're running events to assist people with their business needs. StartNorth will have room to host over 80 members and have a mix of flexible desks, permanent desks, private offices and bookable meeting rooms. To stay up to date with StartNorth you can follow us on Facebook, connect on LinkedIn or sign up for more information on the website.