Ci2019 Creative Innovation
Explore and debate with 40+ innovators & leaders from around the world at one epic conference
This award-winning, future-shaping event offers a rare opportunity to learn with the world’s best innovators and thinkers in a rapidly changing world.
It will help upgrade you and your organisation to Human Intelligence 2.0. Ci2019 will give you the knowledge and tools to develop the agility and mindset you need to inspire your leadership, transform your thinking and achieve business success.
- Feature over 40 world class Australian and international keynote speakers, futurists, leaders, innovators and artists
- Arm you with Human Intelligence 2.0 so that you can be in the best position to harness the power of AI and anticipate exponential change and disruption in your industry
- Highlight risks, opportunities, scenarios and global megatrends that affect business and society in these uncertain times throughout Australia, Asia Pacific and the rest of the world.
- Provide insights, mindsets and techniques for unlocking personal and organisational creativity and exponential thinking that will inspire your leadership in times of complexity and prepare you for change
- Deliver strategies, structures and processes for creating transformation, greater organizational performance, agility, productivity and wellbeing
- Help you create an exponential organisational culture, vision and resources
- Showcase the world’s best practice solutions and ideas for the development of sustainable and innovative futures for community, business and government
- Bring together leaders and emerging talent to discover cross-disciplinary solutions that will make a difference in your life, organisation and community
- Offer outstanding networking and business opportunities
Don’t miss the world class line-up of visionary innovators, futurists and leaders that are gathering at Ci2019 to help us better understand, collaborate and prepare for our rapidly changing world.
Join leaders from these organisations already attending
ANZ - Audi - BWP Trust - Deakin University - Deloitte - Department of Education - Department of Industry, Innovation & Science - Ego Pharmaceuticals - International Hotel Group - Mercer - Victoria State Gov - Westpac - Woodside
This is the one event that you must attend and send people to, because it is all about preparing for our rapidly changing world.