Record keeping for small business
- Wed 18th Sep 2019, 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- 259 Hargreaves St, Bendigo VIC 3550
- Book Tickets
This workshop provides businesses with information about how to effectively keep your business running using the ATO online tools and resources.
- Supported by: Australia Taxation Office
- Sessions: -
- Event type: Workshop
Good record keeping is important even before your first transaction occurs. It can save you time and helps you to claim all the deductions to which you’re entitled.
- why good record keeping is important
- what records to keep and for how long
- tips for retaining good records
- where to get help and support.
We’ll show you an example that demonstrates:
- typical transactions
- how to deal with cash receipts and payments
- how to report amounts in the activity statement.
This workshop will show you online tools and resources that can help you and you’ll have the chance to ask questions. This is also a great opportunity for you to network.