Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) face-to-face events may be moved online or cancelled at short notice. If you have questions about the status of an event, please contact the event organiser on the listing. The latest business information and support for coronavirus (COVID-19) is available at Business Victoria.
Create Marketing Campaigns with Mailchimp - Campaspe
This workshop "Create Marketing Campaigns with MailChimp" is being delivered as part of the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
**If you have previously registered for the program and paid $55, please call MIC on (03) 94901402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the unique coupon code to register for this workshop**
ABOUT THE ASBAS DIGITAL SOLUTIONS PROGRAM
The Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) program provides low-cost, high-quality digital advisory services to small businesses across Victoria—and it’s come to Campaspe!
The program is being delivered in Campaspe by Melbourne Innovation Centre in partnership with Campaspe City Council.
The program supports your online business needs by offering the following:
- Group Workshops (like this one!)
- One-on-one mentoring (2 hours)
- ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- Interactive Webinars
How much will the program cost me?
The ASBAS Digital Solutions program requires a single $55 payment, which grants you full access to the above outlined components of the program.
Am I eligible?
If your business has an ABN and less than 20 employees, you are eligible for the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
How do I sign up?
- Purchase your $55 ticket to this event via this page
- You will automatically be added to the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- You will receive a “Welcome to the ASBAS Digital Solutions program” email
- Follow the prompts to confirm your registration for the program
Once you are fully registered, you will be able to access a code on the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal that will enable you to sign up to the other events in the series.
We’re here to help.
This Week's Topic: Create Marketing Campaigns with Mailchimp
Email marketing is a low-cost way to promote your small business. Frequent email campaigns can have a positive effect on brand loyalty and awareness if used to inform, engage and reward participants. So how do you make your campaign stand out in the surge of emails landing in a customer’s inbox daily?
Develop strategies that align with your business goals. Improve customer loyalty and market share. Send content that consumers value. You can take advantage of email marketing to encourage online sales, traffic to your online store, and authentic customer recommendations.
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics we'll discuss:
- The significance or email marketing for your small business
- Incorporating email marketing in your digital strategy
- Building a targeted email list
- Writing effective subject lines and campaign content
- Creating engaging designs for your campaigns
- Rules and etiquette—the dos and don’ts of email marketing
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Understand email marketing and its place in small business
- Learn how to create professional email marketing campaigns
- Connect with customers—and stay connected (no unsubscribes!)
Register for this workshop to learn how to use email marketing, engage recipients, and get value from your audience.
** BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL **
This program is delivered by:
This program is proudly supported by: