Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) face-to-face events may be moved online or cancelled at short notice. If you have questions about the status of an event, please contact the event organiser on the listing. The latest business information and support for coronavirus (COVID-19) is available at Business Victoria.
Digital Storytelling for Small Business - Manningham
This workshop "Digital Storytelling for Small Business" is being delivered as part of the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
**If you have previously registered for the program and paid $55, please call MIC on (03) 94901402 or email email@example.com for the unique coupon code to register for this workshop**
This Week's Topic: Digital Storytelling for Small Business
Every business has a story.
Digital storytelling involves sharing a narrative through digital content—video, animation, photos, images, and sound. This format engages viewers and usually focuses on life-changing events or turning points in people’s lives. It can also be used to attract customers with the story behind a business.
The authenticity of your business story lies in its ‘voice’. Who is telling the story and how will they convey emotion? A human focus will capture and maintain your audience’s attention. Determine which mode of digital storytelling will best convey your story, use low-cost software for production, and share using digital media platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo, Apple Podcast, and SoundCloud.
Here is a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- What is your business story? What is the best digital format to tell it?
- Scriptwriting and storyboarding around a theme
- Low-cost options for recording/creating your digital story content
- The best platforms for hosting and sharing your story
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Build an emotional connection with customers using their business story
- Establish a brand and business ‘voice’ for online content going forward
- More effectively attract and engage customers with video content
Register for this workshop to learn how to increase exposure for your business with digital storytelling.
** BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL **
This program is delivered by:
This program is proudly supported by:
ABOUT THE ASBAS DIGITAL SOLUTIONS PROGRAM
The Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) program provides low-cost, high-quality digital advisory services to small businesses across Victoria—and it’s come to Manningham!
The program is being delivered by Melbourne Innovation Centre in partnership with Manningham Council.
The program supports your online business needs by offering the following:
- Group Workshops (like this one!)
- One-on-one mentoring (2 hours)
- ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- Interactive Webinars
How much will the program cost me?
The ASBAS Digital Solutions program requires a single $55 payment, which grants you full access to the above outlined components of the program.
Am I eligible?
If your business has an ABN and less than 20 employees, you are eligible for the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
How do I sign up?
- Purchase your $55 ticket to this event via this page
- You will automatically be added to the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- You will receive a “Welcome to the ASBAS Digital Solutions program” email
- Follow the prompts to confirm your registration for the program
Once you are fully registered, you will be able to access a code on the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal that will enable you to sign up to the other events in the series.
We’re here to help.