Restrictions are in place to help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and save lives. For more information visit the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) website.
Start Your Own Business Today
Discover the first steps to a successful Start-Up Enterprise
The impact of COVID has on businesses, the pressure and challenges of the pandemic mount and being struck at home; many have with new business ideas have started asking, "Where do I start?"
This masterclass will run for 1.5 hours every Tuesday for 6-weeks, to help you explore all the key issues regarding Legal, Accounting, Marketing and Operations. Designed to support everyday people to build and grow your own start-up or small business. Prepare to get your bright idea off the ground, step by step.
Starting from Tuesday 18 August, access $420 worth of business support for just $99. You will be able to understand more about your new business idea and how to avoid common pitfalls before you start.
Numbers are limited, so places will be prioritised to Businesses in Melbourne's West.
This course will cover:
- Day 1: Tuesday 18 August: Getting to know you, why getting into business, Pros & Cons
- Day 2: Tuesday 25 August: Evaluation Market Needs
- Day 3: Tuesday 1 September: Licensing, Registration, Insurance, Legal Insights
- Day 4: Tuesday 8 September: Product Presentation, Preparation, Packaging, Pricing/Costing
- Day 5: Tuesday 15 September: Marketing Your Enterprise & Accounting Insights
- Day 6: Tuesday 22 September: Develop Your Take-Off & Flight Path Strategy
Facilitator: Peter Ridsdale - Entrepreneur in Residence (Western BACE)
These masterclasses will be facilitated by our Entrepreneur in Residence, Peter Ridsdale, who has assisted numerous start-up entrepreneurs in a wide range of industry sectors. Peter will provide very practical insights to the key issues you need to know with plenty of Q & A opportunities.
This event will be delivered as a Zoom video call, event link will be supplied to you closer to event date.
As this is an online event, please be reminded of the following:
- Please try to reduce your background noise as much as possible- headphones are a great option
- You will be muted upon entry to the meeting. Please use the chat box to ask any questions in the briefing. You'll be able to unmute yourself one the session ends.
- This is a confidential event session and so recording is not permitted