The Exchange 2019
- Tue 3rd Sep 2019, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- 1 Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf VIC 3006
- Book Tickets
If you are looking for the latest news and information about Victoria's world-class tourism products and experiences, there's no better event to attend than 'The Exchange', proudly presented by Destination Melbourne.
This is a chance for the front line tourism workforce, and for those who have an interest in the Melbourne visitor economy, to find out what is on offer in Greater Melbourne and in the regional destinations, to receive an update on new products and experiences and to grow networks and build collaborative relationships with the industry.
At the Exchange you'll meet some of the city's most innovative and exciting attractions, destinations and hidden secrets. Get an advantage on your competitors and offer your visitors the latest information on what's happening around Victoria.
Among the exhibitors for the Exchange 2019, you will find:
- Art and culture venues
- Precincts, suburbs and regional destinations
- Retail and entertainment providers
- Restaurants and food experiences
- Tours and transport operators
- Tourism services and associations
Who should attend the Exchange?
- Key Melbourne and Regional tourism and travel industry stakeholders
- Hotel general managers, concierges and front of house staff
- Airbnb hosts
- Conference organisers
- Tour Coach drivers and guides
- City of Melbourne tourism staff and volunteers
- Transport operators
- Metropolitan and Regional Visitor Information Centre staff and volunteers
- Restaurant and café staff
- Tourism-related State and local government representatives
- Anyone with a vested interest in the success of Melbourne’s tourism industry
ATTENDANCE IS FREE, however registration is required.
Please note this event is not open to students. The Exchange is a business to business only event.