A critical masterclass that enables women in leadership to maximise their influence.
Led by Co-founders and Directors of Visibility Co. Julia May and Sarah Anderson.
● Unpacking the visibility mindset through the stories we tell ourselves
● Strategic communications recipe for influence and impact in every setting
● 4MAT debrief: understanding your learning + communications style
What will be the outcomes?
● A clearer sense of your leadership vision and values
● Heightened awareness of your strengths, weaknesses and attitudes around your own visibility
● Awareness of and reframing unhelpful self-talk
● Awareness of learning, communications and engagement styles, at their best and under pressure, using diagnostic and strategic tools
● Peer coaching and support
● Collective visibility challenge, to support ongoing relationship-building and collaboration with other women
"Julia and Sarah were an absolute pleasure to work with at the second Women in Environment & Sustainability Leadership Summit, where Julia presented on 'Sustainable Change and Disruption'. Their three pillars of visibility were a fantastic tool to apply to a key theme for the conference: 'Driving Change'. The interactive session gave delegates practical tools, particularly for reframing negative self talk. They received excellent feedback from our delegates, with comments such as; 'Wow! Amazing what vision and purpose can achieve. What a wonderful example of how to disrupt your thinking in a positive way. Reframing your thinking is such an important tool and it was really valuable to see this first hand.' They are professional, friendly and passionate about what they do and I look forward to working with them again soon."
- Sacha Morton, Program Manager, 2019 Women in Environment and Sustainability Leadership Summit