Restrictions are in place to help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and save lives. For more information visit the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) website.
Blockchain Beginner | Melbourne
"The blockchain is an incorruptible digital ledger of transactions that can be programmed to record not just financial transactions but virtually everything of value”
Blockchain is currently one of the most talked-about technologies. Governments and Enterprises throughout the world are exploring its potential impact in their space and how they can benefit from this emerging technology. Its use cases covers several facets of various industries.
Blockchain Smart Solutions offers an introductory workshop on Blockchain technology. The training provides an introduction to the world of distributed network and shared ledgers.
This comprehensive introductory training covers blockchain technology & its components. It focuses on the exclusive factors which promise to make Blockchain an impactful technology across industries by creating new revenue streams, increasing efficiencies of existing business processes, saving costs and increasing productivity.
- Understand blockchain technology, its features and characteristics
- Discover Use Cases applied to various industries.
- Learn about public & private blockchain networks, their pros & cons.
- Explore real-world projects.
- Blockchain Fundamentals, its features and components
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and its real world applications
- Blockchain for Enterprises
- Types of Blockchain - Public vs Private
- Private Blockchain - Hyperledger Fabric
- Real World projects
- Key factors to consider when implementing blockchain
- No prior knowledge of blockchain is required.
Who can participate
- CxO, Technology Managers & Subject Matter Experts from IT/Cyber security, Digital transformation, IoT.
- Business owners from supply chain, finance, legal & procurement.