Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) face-to-face events may be moved online or cancelled at short notice. If you have questions about the status of an event, please contact the event organiser on the listing. The latest business information and support for coronavirus (COVID-19) is available at Business Victoria.
[ONLINE] Covid-19 and Health Care’s Digital Revolution
- Thu 4th Jun 2020, 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Book Tickets
What's this Masterclass about?
Innovation promises rapid acceleration and exponential production in important areas such as prevention, personalized care, and more efficient proactive tech-enabled care platforms, and additional creative tech-enabled options for effective health interactions. In this masterclass, we will explore the current landscape of Innovation in Healthcares with its Opportunities and Challenges.
✔️Online Interactive Q&A
✔️What type of innovation is needed and why?
✔️In-depth discussion on the exponential growth of innovation in healthcare
✔️What could be potential challenges for developers entering the health innovation sphere?
Who is this for?
- Digital Health Entrepreneurs, Founder Team
- Designers and Product Owners working directly with the Digital Health Industry
- Consultants who want to venture into the Digital Health Sphere
You will receive an email from me to invite you into a google calendar meeting. In this google calendar event, you will receive the zoom URL (Online webinar platform) and password upon official ticket sale closure. If you can't make it for some reason, no worries. You will receive the recorded session and other affiliated materials few weeks after the masterclass
Who am I?
I’m Kat! I share my knowledge and expertise in building digital products and businesses. You are at the right place if you face these problem(s):
✔️You have a big dream to build a digital product but is at a cross-road as to how to go about it
✔️You are afraid of failing and want to armor up with necessary skill-set
✔️You aspire to shift career towards a more digitally-oriented industry but you are not sure how to start
✔️You want to be competent in your workplace with creative problem solving
I help ambitious careerists and entrepreneurs in building their arsenal towards creative problem solving, authentic product design and development. My masterclasses are highly interactive and personalized. I look forward to having you onboard!
- Former Adjunct University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School at the age of 23.
- "How to Gamify a Virtual Surgical Workspace" Talk at (VRVoice2018) Harvard Medical School
- Co-Founder of TechVerse Coworking Space & Incubator, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom. est. 2016
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at Medverselab est. 2016
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it out! ) est. 2016
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App est. 2017
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics - focus on Mobile Based & Gamified Precision Medicine est. 2018
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Author of "Gamified Psychosphere" - available on Google books/amazon kindle @ 2019
- Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS.PhD) in Health Informatics – App Innovation