Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) face-to-face events may be moved online or cancelled at short notice. If you have questions about the status of an event, please contact the event organiser on the listing. The latest business information and support for coronavirus (COVID-19) is available at Business Victoria.
AgileBA® Practitioner Course and Examination (1 day: MEL)
The Agile Business Analysis (AgileBA®) Foundation and Practitioner course is a professional training and certification scheme to support those working in an Agile Business Analyst role.
AgileBA® Foundation participants will
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the Agile Business Analyst
- Understand how to contextualise their role within the organisation’s mission and strategy
- Gain a depth of understanding of the guidance and techniques relevant to an Agile Business Analyst in relation to business, development and testing roles at all levels
- Gain AgileBA® Foundation
AgileBA® Practitioner participants will
- Be able to produce and evaluate BA produced Agile products
- Identify and apply appropriate Agile practices
- Understand how to test, estimate and evaluate benefits realisation in Agile projects
- Gain AgileBA® Practitioner
Duration: 1 day
Course Times: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Price: $1000 + GST