Restrictions are in place to help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and save lives. For more information visit the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) website.
YBF: Shaping Australia's Future of Innovation
- on-demand event
- View Website
- , YBF Ventures CEO, talks about creating a new future by destroying the status quo.
- Web 3.0 expert, discusses alternative currencies.
- Dr. Kudzai Kanhutu, an infection disease physician, telehealth clinical lead and Deputy Medical Information Officer at the Royal Melbourne Hospital looks at STEM education through a more holistic lens.
- Ellis Odynn, Canada's first Chief AI Officer, explores how AI is embedded into our everyday lives.
- , Who Gives a Crap’s CEO, walks us through the changing accountability in business.
- , culus’ Founder & CEO, explains the future of Australia’s cybersecurity.
- Daniel Gunning, CEO of Spacenow looks toward the future of the corporate office space and how space utilisation will be turned on its head.